Thursday, March 3, 2011

ABC's of Me

Well, lookie, I'm still here, still alive ... and still counting down to London - just over 6 weeks to go!! I have lots to catch up on, training, forced to rest training, injuries ... but I'm getting there :) I've enjoyed reading all the other ABC's so thought I might just reappear and kick it off with copying everyone else!

Age: 42
Bed size: Queen (not big enough for a snoring husband and a 9yo who still likes to join us half way through the night!)
Chore you hate: Any sort of cleaning, keeping the house tidy isn't my strong point ;)
Dogs: Scared stupid of them, not good when you often run trails which are also favourite doggy walking places ;)
Essential start of your day: Quiet for five minutes
Fav colour: Purple
Gold or silver: Silver
Height: 5'3"
Instruments I play: I learnt the piano years ago as an adult, I have the long fingers for it, but no natural muscial rhythm or talent at all.
Job title: Word Processing Operator, Deliverer, Mother ... and lots more
Kids: Five - David (19), Josh (16), Cameron (15), Rhiannon (12), Charlotte (9)
Live: Near Wellington, New Zealand
Mom’s name: Patricia
Nicknames: AA (don't ask)
Overnight hospital stays: Five for child birth, three (? I think), for croupy, double vision, high fever kids.
Pet peeve: Judgemental people, chewing/swallowing noises
Quote from a movie: No idea!
Right or left handed: right
Siblings: 2 olders sisters, 1 older brother, 3 younger sisters, 1 younger brother - I'm a double-middle child, middle of 8 (well, no.4), and middle of three siblings close together.
Time you wake up: 7.30am-ish
Underwear: Got to have it.
Veg you dislike: Silverbeet
What makes you run late: Distractions
X-rays you have had done: Teeth, ankle, knees
Yummy food you make: Lots of things - cupcakes are popular right now!
Zoo, favorite animal: Monkeys

I'll update on my marathon journey soon!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back.
    6 weeks to London? That soon? Wasn't it just a couple of months ago you could not go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's alive!!! 6 weeks?!?!? Man oh man, I can't wait for you to get there this time!!!

    ReplyDelete